Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Artist Trading Cards - I Want to Send you One!


From time to time I like to take a diversion from larger canvases and work on Artist Trading Cards (ATC’s).  A typical painting will take 40+ hours, where a 2.5x3.5” card takes under a half hour.  Strathmore makes these cards on variety of different surfaces and small mats and frames are available to make a nice presentation.  I never sell these, but rather just enjoy trading them with my peers or making these with my kids.  Growing up on a culture of trading baseball cards, I never dreamed that thirty years later I would be trading ATC’s. 

If you are interested in receiving one of my ATC’s, please join my e-mail list and send me an e-mail with your name, address, etc.  I promise to send you an ATC at some point in the next few months.

1 comment:

  1. WOW Micah I would be thrilled to bits to have one of your ATC's in my ever growing collection.
    I run an Artist Trading Card blog, we swap from around the globe.
    It's wondeful to receive work from others Love working on these little cards.
    Have a creative day.
    Chriss x

    ReplyDelete

All comments, criticism and questions are of course welcomed